Furniture T-Molding Manufacturing
We produce T-Molding and Bullnose furniture edging materials to order. Our advanced wet-printing technology allows us to produce incredibly high-quality materials to match any wood grain or pattern designs you need in large runs.
Traditional T-molding products have an unmatched durability for high-wear products.
Ultra Tech T-Molding Production Capabilities
Ultra Tech has specialized in extrusion manufacturing of plastics-based edge banding and furniture edge profiles for more than 30 years. Below are some highlights of our capabilities to meet your demands.
“Green” T-Molding Formulas
We have “Green” initiative solutions for T-molding that can help you overcome the struggle to become more green without the need for overly-costly materials. Below are some of our green options for T-molding:
- Flexall™: Our premier solution for Green initiatives, our Flexall™ material is our patented mixture made from modified polypropylene. This is the best available flexible PVC replacement product on the market, and its performance attributes exceed that of traditional flexible PVC.
- Bio-PVC: (made from non-toxic renewable resources using plasticizers and stabilizers)
- Phthalate-free PVC
Other T-Molding Materials
We can also produce our T-Molding out of more traditional materials such as:
- Phthalate-free PVC
Special T-Molding Finishing
Our finishing capabilities are second-to-none. Our capabilities include:
- Wet-print capabilities to match any wood grain or pattern
- Through-and-through graining – mixing pattern colors into the base material to create a grain effect that continues to show in cut or worn areas.
Read More about our Advanced Finishing Capabilities.
We are able to produce any industry standard profile, and can work with your design team to engineer ANY custom T-Molding profile desired. Our quality and production staff is available to you in order to assure 100% specification match.
Some of our traditional T-molding profiles are listed below:
- Bullnose (solid or hollow)
- Crescent or crescent edge
- Work surface and flat work surface
- Any other custom profile
Good T-molding can look good and be extremely functional. Many profiles are available to give just the right look, durability, and protection. T-molding also has the following advantages:
- Incredibly flexible in any environment – even unheated manufacturing areas
- Allows for full-depth color or pattern, even when cut
- Superior grip and seamless fit
- Can be applied easily with low-cost equipment
Traditional T-Molding Applications
T-molding has traditionally been used to increase edge durability and soften hard edges on manufactured wood composite furniture including:
- Classroom furniture
- Office furniture
- Store fixtures
- Other manufactured wood composite furniture applications
A real person is waiting to help make your project succesful.